SCRAP CATALYTIC CONVERTER CRITERIA
- The prices listed on this site are based on a catalytic converter being full and intact. If a converter is factory made partial then it is considered complete.
- All catalytic converters received that are not factory full/intact will receive a deduction from listed price.
- All catalytic converters that are missing codes will be purchased by grade/category.
- We do not purchase empty cases. All converters must contain metallic and/or ceramic substrate to be of value.
- An invoice that is received at checkout and/or emailed must accompany your shipment.
- An invoice is not mandatory for door sells and sellers will receive current listed prices at time of sell.
- All material shipped must be received within 7 business days after checkout.
- Before we purchase any scrap catalytic converter by category pricing we will first check to see if that catalytic converter have a code, if a code is found, that unit will be priced based on code pricing.
- Catalytic converters having codes that appear to have been purposely altered, scratched or filed will be graded at the lowest of its type unless prior arrangements have been made.
863 S Cherry Ln. Fort Worth, TX 76108
The next level in buying scrap catalytic converters has arrived!