SCRAP CATALYTIC CONVERTER CRITERIA
- The prices listed on this site are based on a catalytic converter being full and intact. If a converter is factory made partial then it is considered complete.
- All catalytic converters received that are not factory full/intact will receive a deduction from listed price.
- All catalytic converters that are missing codes will be purchased by grade/category.
- We do not purchase empty cases. All converters must contain metallic and/or ceramic substrate to be of value.
- An invoice that is received at checkout and/or emailed must accompany your shipment.
- An invoice is not mandatory for door sells and sellers will receive current listed prices at time of sell.
- All material shipped must be received within 7 business days after checkout.
- Before we purchase any scrap catalytic converter by category pricing we will first check to see if that catalytic converter have a code, if a code is found, that unit will be priced based on code pricing.
- Catalytic converters having codes that appear to have been purposely altered, scratched or filed will be graded at the lowest of its type unless prior arrangements have been made.
465 N. Grants Ln. Fort Worth TX 76108
The next level in buying scrap catalytic converters has arrived!